Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

I am very picky as some of my friends know and so there are many things I dont like but here is what I do. I like Football. Pretty much just in general but my favorite teams are AF(high school), BYU(collage), and The Dallas Cowboys(professional). I love a good movie. Especially one that can make you cry and I don't know why I just do, so naturally I LOVE the movie A Walk To Remember. I also just went and saw the movie Forever Strong, about the Highland Rugby team. It is Very good!!! One of my favorite TV shows is the show iCarly. Its about a girl and her two friends who have a webshow. My favorite person on there is Nathan Kress(who plays freddy). He is really Hot! I also like to hang out with my friends. My friends are ASHLEY!!!!! Rachel, Madi, Avery, Jade, I guess Brooke, Ethan, Hayden, Connor, Mejai, Collin, Colby and more. You guys Rock!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

jee thanks for putting my name on your friend list!!! Well i love your blog it is way cute!!!!

Rachel Denney's Blog! said...

I'm shocked I'm on your friend list! Oh and by the way Jacob's a hottie! I recently updated my blog check it out!

Jade said...

HEY? What about me??? :[ it's ok.. i'm not crying! ): ): ): ): ): jk. it's ok! YOu have so many friends, it's probably very hard to name them all!!!