Monday, December 8, 2008

I met someone sortof famous!!! :)



This weekend my family had our Christmas party! (its with my extended family on my dads side) and my uncle works on movies and stuff and he is friends with this guy named Danor Gerald. I know you probably haven't heard of him. I hadn't before either but when you see him you may recognize him. He is in two movies I have heard of. High School Musical 2 and Forever Strong. In High School Musical 2 he is the head coach of The Arizona basketball team and in Forever Strong he is one of the coaches(the "black" one as some people say) It was really fun even though he isn't that famous. We dont have very good pictures of him but my uncle is going to send us the good ones he took.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow that's cool (even though i don't know who he is) That is way way cool!!! Well i can't wait untill Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.